Ongoing Classes and Meetings at Sunset Hill Community Association
PLEASE CHECK DIRECTLY WITH YOUR INSTRUCTOR/FACILITATOR FOR UPDATES ABOUT CLASS/MEETING SCHEDULES. Some classes/meetings are being held online during this time of “Stay Home, Stay Healthy,” as we all follow the statewide order to stay at home as much as possible until further notice.
There’s a lot going on at the Sunset Hill Community Association, which hosts a variety of ongoing community groups, classes, and meetings. We’re also available to rent for special events.
Here’s a quick snapshot of some of the regular happenings at 3003 NW 66th Street in Ballard, WA:
Tuesday, 4:00 and 5:15 p.m.
Winter 2019 schedule:
- Monday, 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, 9:00 and 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, 4:00 p.m.
- Check their website HERE or their Facebook page HERE for class schedules
- Tuesday DAYTIME: 10 – 11:15 am
- Tuesday EVENING: 7:15 – 8:30 pm
- Wednesday DAYTIME: 10 – 11:15 am
- Fitness for 50+, Tuesday, 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday 7:30 am., 9:30 a.m., and 5:45 p.m.
- Check their schedule HERE to confirm meeting times.
- First-timers are encouraged to arrive half an hour early.
- Second Wednesday of the month, 7:00 p.m.
- Check their schedule HERE to make sure of date and location
Marker Buoy Dive Club
- First Wednesday of the month, 7:00 p.m.
- Check their Meetup page HERE for more information and to check date and location
Ballard Civic Orchestra
- Monday, 7:00 p.m. rehearsals
Sunset Hill Community Association Board Meetings
- Fourth Monday of the month, 7:00 p.m.
- Closed to the public but contact email@example.com if you are interested.