Ongoing Classes and Meetings at Sunset Hill Community Association
There’s a lot going on at the Sunset Hill Community Association, which hosts a variety of ongoing community groups, classes, and meetings. We’re also available to rent for special events.
Here’s a quick snapshot of some of the regular happenings at 3003 NW 66th Street in Ballard, WA:
Winter 2019 schedule:
- Monday, 10:00 and 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, 4:00 and 5:00 p.m.
- Check their website HERE or their Facebook page HERE for class schedules
- NO CLASSES JULY AND AUGUST 2019. CHECK BACK FOR FALL START DATES.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 6:30 – 7:30 a.m.
- Tuesday 10:00 – 11:15 am
- Tuesday 7:45 – 9:00 pm
- Thursday 7:45 – 9:00 pm
- (no classes summer 2018)
- Fitness for 50+, Tuesday, 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday 7:30 am., 9:30 a.m., and 5:45 p.m.
- Check their schedule HERE to confirm meeting times.
- First-timers are encouraged to arrive half an hour early.
- Second Wednesday of the month, 7:00 p.m.
- Check their schedule HERE to make sure of date and location
Marker Buoy Dive Club
- First Wednesday of the month, 7:00 p.m.
- Check their Meetup page HERE for more information and to check date and location
Ballard Civic Orchestra
- Monday, 7:00 p.m. rehearsals
Sunset Hill Community Association Board Meetings
- Fourth Monday of the month, 7:00 p.m.
- Closed to the public but contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.