Ongoing Classes and Meetings at Sunset Hill Community Clubhouse
There’s a lot going on at the Sunset Hill Community Clubhouse, which hosts a variety of ongoing community groups, classes, and meetings. We’re also available to rent for special events.
Here’s a quick snapshot of some of the regular happenings at 3003 NW 66th Street in Ballard, WA:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 6:30 – 7:30 a.m.
- (no classes August, 2018)
- Tuesday 10:00 – 11:15 am
- Tuesday 7:45 – 9:00 pm
- Thursday 7:45 – 9:00 pm
- (no classes summer 2018)
- Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday 7:30 am., 9:30 a.m., and 5:45 p.m.
- Check their schedule HERE to confirm meetings times.
- First-timers are encouraged to arrive half an hour early.
New Testament Christian Church
- Sunday, 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, 6:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, 7: 15 p.m.
SWERVE Driving School
- Various times throughout the week. Contact SWERVE for more information
Ballard District Council Meetings
- Second Wednesday of the month, 7:00 p.m.
- Check their schedule HERE to make sure of date and location
Marker Buoy Dive Club
- First Wednesday of the month, 7:00 p.m.
- Check their Meetup page HERE for more information and to check date and location
Chickadee Music Classes
- Monday, 10:00 and 11:00 a.m.
- Check their website HERE for class schedules
Ballard Civic Orchestra
- Monday, 7:00 p.m. rehearsals
- (on summer hiatus)
Sunset Hill Community Association Board Meetings
- Fourth Wednesday of the month, 7:00 p.m.
- Closed to the public but contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.